Deep Fried, Live! #7 Deep Fried, Live! #7

Greshnack <3 Deep Fried :D

This movie was truely an experience!
Finally I learned cooking... somehow :P
The graphics are good, characters are sympahtic and sound is very good as well. I've not yet viewed the other episodes but I'll sure do!

Mountain Mountain

Another nice stickfight

Very short movie, but still funny. I only wonder where those both have lived, because they're just as big as the buildings, making it impossible to fit in :D Anyway, funny short movie!

CC owns all CC owns all

Pretty funny

Well, it's really "just" the continuation of "Red Line", but it's always funny to watch those movies. There's always enough phantasy to make the "story" interesting, so that's very good. A little better graphics would make it even more interesting, but well... :)

Intresting Mario Game Intresting Mario Game

Pretty boring

No enemys and no coin-counter or lifecounter(no statusmonitor at all). Acceptable collision control on objects. Needs alot of improving and a goal. Not really addicting

mutt-studios responds:

ya it was mainly just a joke, just to see what kind of goofy stuff i could make

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Very good game!

The game is really good, though the Level-Mode is very short.
The Survival-Mode is interesting because of the highscore, but you could raise the amount of smaller-planet spawnings. It's really hard to get over 50 points, because many big planets combine to a field of heavy gravity. But anyway, the game is great!

Create A Stick 2.2 Create A Stick 2.2

It's okay

Another Stick-DressUp-Game. I can't say I've been doing it long as it has no innovations (at least I've found none). Anyway, I'll give an Overall-Score of 5 for the graphics and amount of items to dress up.